zippers: reverse thinking was a technological leap forward
To ‘show one’s teeth’ is a demonstration of strength or power. But in the case of our reverse coil zippers, not showing the teeth is what makes this closure so tough. We position the slider on the flatter side and feature a fabric covering over the teeth to help keep out dirt and moisture.
made with fabrics that enable you to weather any conditions
Crafted from water-repellent DWR C6 plus two additional coatings of polyurethane (followed by the inner lining that’s treated with yet another coating of PU!) to protect your gear from those surprises Mother Nature throws your way.
- Overflow stash pocket for easy access to quick grab items
- External drop pocket for quick access (to reading materials, boarding passes, lightweight outerwear) umbrella, magazine, or other tidbits and what nots
- Internal zippered mesh pocket
- Webbing loop for carabiner, bike light, or other accessories
- Convenient key clip/fob
Fits Up To 16″
- main material(s): 100% polyester
- outer dimensions: H 18.1 x W 11.4 x D 5.9 in / H 46 x W 30 x D 16 cm
- capacity: 24L
- weight: 1.41 lbs / 0.64 kg